Fighting for an end to Paediatric Brain Cancer.
Did you know:
- that Brain Cancer is the leading cause of cancer death in people under 40?
- that more children die of Brain Cancer than ANY other disease?
- that 8 out of 10 people diagnosed with Brain Cancer survive less than 5 years?
- that these incidence and mortality rates for Brain Cancer have barely changed over the last 30 years?
- that treatment for Brain Cancer costs more per patient than ANY other cancer?
More than 90% of Australians are unaware of these shocking statistics, and just how desperately funding and awareness for Brain Cancer is needed.
Zoe’s Fight exists in the legacy of Zoe Stanley, in the hope to drive change for survival rates and raise awareness around Paediatric Brain Cancer.
2019 GALA BALL
ABOUT ZOE’S FIGHT
In March 2017, our beautiful daughter Zoe was diagnosed with a rare and incurable form of Brain Cancer called giant cell glioblastoma multiforme (GBM).
Zoe was an incredible and happy little girl – artistic, brave and obsessed with everything unicorns, butterflies and rainbows. Despite fighting courageously for 9 months, Zoe lost her battle just before Christmas.
Zoe's Fight exists to continue the legacy of our darling princess warrior, Zoe, honouring the promise we made to continue to fight in her memory, to help others facing the same fight she so bravely fought for 9 months.
Zoe's Fight Foundation is a registered charity in Australia, with all funds raised being donated to help find a cure for kids brain cancer.
ZOE'S FIGHT FOUNDATION
Zoe's Fight Foundation Inc. are now proudly registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC), and endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) so your donation over $2 is Tax Deductible.
You can now purchase all your official Zoe's Fight merchandise right here on our website!
All proceeds from merchandise sales go directly to Zoe's Fight Foundation, fighting to find an end to kids brain cancer.